Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Tactics In SEO

Okay, the stuff I'm learning from the course I'm taking over at Moz is off the chain. I was watching "The Natural" with Robert Redford and Glenne Close tonight and Glenne makes this really deep statement. "I've always thought there were two lives we all live. The life we learn with and the life we live after that." To tie that in, all the junk I learned from all the so called "Gurus" on free sites was worth just about what I paid for it. Moz is going to enable me to take it to a whole new level! If you're interested, you can check out this post over at one of my clients sites. Using this basic template for post and applying a little behind the scenes mojo, I have been able to push it up 10 spots in the serps in just two days. I'm hoping I'll get another five up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment