Wednesday, December 25, 2013

New Launch Kicks in at #45

I love it when I put a new site up and it comes in the index high on a local search, I'm ecstatic when I do one for a national term and it comes in the index at a high position. I'm pleased to announce that one of my new projects came in the index at #45 for an international search term that has over 7 million results. This project marks a change in my direction for SEO, I no longer intend to offer my services on a site by site basis, instead I will be offering services for certain business segments which they can subscribe to on a monthly basis. After watching the Mozfest tapes and doing some research on the speakers, I discovered that most of them aren't free lance, they have their own companies and this way they make more money than just going with this project or that one. So here it is, not finished yet, but if you need some royalty free stock photos of appliances, you will find them here, Appliance Repair-Marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment